Friday, July 4, 2008

All sick

I will be posting more about my birthday when I have the energy to photograph some presents. Youngest daughter took ill on Tuesday night with a yucky gastro type of illness...it has spread... all members of our family are ill. It took all my energy to pickup my eldest daughter from Preschool yesterday R had seemed ok for 24 hours so I decided to let E go to Preschool as school holidays start today. Went early and lay on the couch as soon as I got home...wishing H to come home to take over. H came home but as he had taken ill at work. Lets hope tonight is better. The positive side is that it is nice all to be together, if not suffering together. Gastro bug fly fly away and don't come back another day.

3 comments:

Rose Red said...

Gick! Hope you are all feeling better soon.

The Toy Society said...

Goodness Snoozen family get better quick smart!

Amanda said...

Sorry to hear gastro has struck the family, hope all get better quickly.