Friday, June 6, 2008

Oh tell me what to do what to do what to do I may follow you...



I came across the knitted part of this project abandoned in the local charity shop. To good to pass up and I was in awe. It came complete with 4 skeins of yarn (not sure if that is the correct wording) but I felt a need to rescue and continue its journey to life. I have added the red elements. I had a vision of a poncho for daughter E then to continue its life with daughter R. Confused as husband said to me I thought you were making it into a skirt. What do you think, continue the poncho or skirt or go in a completely different direction?

2 comments:

Rose Red said...

It's hard to tell how big it is. Either a poncho or skirt would work, I guess it depends what you think would be worn most. I've also seen patterns for ponchos that can be worn as a skirt (and vice versa). If you put a drawstring in the top, then you can have both a poncho and a skirt, depending on your mood!

SadieandLance said...

Hmm that screams poncho to me!