Saturday, July 21, 2007

1st ever post


I am a brand new blogger...very nervous and unsure about what to include in the content... but also excited at the same time.

I had a lovely day today with family and greater family. I have been reminded recently about the importance of family how easy we get caught up in the day to day and don't always stop and think how lucky we are to have each other. One of my friends found out that her husband is not well and she is devastated and wondering how she will manage if it comes down to not having him around. I would be lost without my better half my H, he does so much for me and our little girls and sometimes, you really need to stop and say THANK YOU even if it is for the everyday.

I have included this photo as it makes me smile so much H proposed to me at this gorgeous location, Cathedral Cove, New Zealand... so why not start my new blog with one of the happiest and long awaited moments in my life.

I am thinking at this early stage that my blog will centre around craft projects I am working on and little updates on my 2 little girls...it will probably evolve with outside influences and my own further education in blogworld.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Welcome! Good to see you blogging. :)

Rose Red said...

Yay you for starting - you'll find your "voice" in no time!

Brian said...

Hello! Nice to see you here Snoozie!