Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I need positive energy

It is 5.30 in the morning and after being up twice during the night with R, I am about to do some paid design work before I start my family work. I need loads of positive energy to overcome my great desire but inability to sleep. Last night there was the preparation of teachers presents and Candy cane cards for all class members (18 of them), not sure of the etiquette of cards and 3-4 year old but E started to get cards yesterday so I thought I better oblige and hey she will get a buzz out of it.

Anyhow just think positivity and I am sure you will help me feel energized.

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Will thinking about opening Christmas presents and eating yummy food give you more energy?
I have not been sleeping very well either... tired but can't fall asleep...